Computer-aided design (CAD) involves the design and creation of three-dimensional models for services such as crowns, veneers, onlays, inlays and bridges with absolute precision. Even dentures, mouthguards, and some forms of orthodontic treatment result from this technology. Sophisticated software allows these highly detailed procedures to become more controlled than ever before.
Computer-aided manufacturing (CAM) sends the geometrical design data to an automated milling machine. This digital manufacturing process offers many enhancements for you, including:
- Precise metal-free beauty
- Undetectable surface texture
- Single dental visit convenience
- Exceptional fit and function
- Durable, long-lasting service